醫學英語輔導熱招
您的位置:外語教育網 > 醫學英語 > 醫用口語會話 > 正文

醫院口語:護理英語80句

2014-12-17 16:50   我要糾錯 | 打印 | 收藏 | | |

一.Receiving the patient(接待病人)

1.How do you do?/ Good morning!您好!(初次見面時使用)/早上好!

2.What can I do for you?/Can I help you?您需要我幫助嗎?

3.I'll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is your bed……

我要領您到床邊去.請跟我來.這是您的床位.

4.The toilet is over there.衛生間在那邊

5.We supply hot water.我們供應熱水

6.Please wait a moment. I'll let your doctor know. /I'll inform your doctor.請等一會兒,我去通知醫生.

7.Mary is the nurse /doctor in charge of you.瑪麗是您的負責護士/醫生

8.Please let us know if you need any help.您需要幫助時,請告訴我們.

9.Smoking is not allowed here.這里不允許吸煙

二.information collection(收集信息)

10.Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?您介意我問您幾個問題嗎?

11.We need some information from you.我們需要從您這兒收集一些信息.

12.Is your tummy still sore?您的肚子還疼嗎?

13.Does your pain come on after or before meals?您的疼痛是在飯前還是飯后發作?

14.Does it hurt to pass urine?/when I press here?排尿時痛嗎?/當我按壓這兒時痛嗎?

15.Does your back ache?您的后背痛嗎?

16.Do your feet swell?您的腳腫了嗎?

17.Do you have a cough/fever?您咳嗽嗎?/您有發熱嗎?

18.Do you bring up any sputum?您咳痰嗎?

19.Is there any radiation of the pain ?(to the shoulder)有放射(到肩部的)痛嗎?

20.How long have you had the pain?您的痛有多長時間了?

21.When did the pain start?/where is your pain?疼痛從什么時候開始的/什么地方疼痛?

22.Are your periods regular?您的月經規則嗎?

三.Physical examination(查體)

23.Will you please undress for medical examination?請您脫下衣服做體檢好嗎?

24.Take off your clothes, please.請把衣服脫下來

25.Lie down on the couch, please./Just lie still on the couch and relax.請躺在治療床上./請安靜地躺在治療床上,放松.

26.Bend your knees, please.請屈膝.

27.Open your mouth and say 'ah“張開口,說:啊

28.Beathe deeply, please./take a deep breath, please.請深呼吸

29.May I examine your tummy, please?我要檢查下您的肚子,好嗎?

30.Roll up your sleeves, please.請卷起袖子.

四.communication.(交流)

31.I am going to take your temperature./Please put the thermometer under your armpit.我要測一下您的體溫/請把體溫計放在您的腋下.

32.Let me feel your pulse.讓我測一下您的脈搏.

33.I'll test/take your blood pressure.我要測量您的血壓.

34. I'm afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of blood for blood sugar level.我要取一滴指血做血糖測定,需要刺一下手指.

35.I'll take some blood from your arm now.現在我要從您的胳膊抽血.

36.Don't take any thing by mouth after midnight until the blood is drawn tomorrow morning .半夜之后不要吃喝任何東西,明天早上抽血.

37.Please bring a specimen of your urine/stool/sputum./ please collect your mid-stream specimen of urine.請留一份尿/便/痰的標本/請收集您的中段尿.

38.Please have your blood and urine tests done.請做一下您的血和尿試驗.

39.You are going to have a CT-scan of your chest/head today.今天您要做一個胸部/頭部CT.

40.You are going to have a chest X-ray this morning.今天早上您要拍一個胸片.

41.You are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep your bladder full.您要做B超檢查,請留尿,使膀胱充盈.

42.You are going to have an gastric endoscopy tomorrow morning. please don't eat or drink

anything after 12 o'clock tonight.明天上午您要做胃鏡檢查,今晚12點之后,請不要吃喝任何東西。

43.You are going to have urine catheterization now.現在您需要導尿.

44.I'm going to do an ECG for you.我要給您做心電圖.

45.I'm going to put a gastric tube into your stomach, this is for gastrointestinal decompression.我要放胃管到您的胃內,這是胃腸減壓.

We can feed you the necessary nutrients through the tube. Please swallow the tube as I put it down.我們通過胃管給您必要的營養.當我放管時,請做吞咽動作.

46.I'm going to make your bed./ we'll change the bed linen at once.我要給您整理床鋪/我們馬上給您換床單.

47.I'll apply a cold(hot)compress to your ankle.我要給您的踝部冷/熱敷

48.An operation will be done tomorrow/ an emergency operation must be done now.

Will you please sign to give your permission for your operation?明天將做手術/現在馬上做急診手術.同意手術請您簽字好嗎?

49.I'm going to shave your skin. / I'm going to do skin preparation for you.我要給您做備皮/我要給您做皮膚準備。

50.You're going to have a local/general/epidural anaesthesia.要給您做局麻/全身麻醉/硬膜外麻醉.

51.Are you allergic to any medication?/ penicillin?您對什么藥物/青霉素過敏嗎?

52. I'm going to do a skin test of pennicillin for you./ If you feel itchy or short of breath, please let me know at once. I'll see the result in fifteen minutes. /I'm going to do a tetanus hypersensitive test for you.我要給您做青霉素皮試.如果您感到癢或氣短,請立刻告訴我./我十五分鐘后看結果./我要給您做破傷風皮試.

53.I'm going to give you an intramuscular injection./intravenous infusion/hypodermic injection.我要給您做肌肉/靜脈/皮內注射

54.I'm going to give you an enema to help you pass motion.我要給您灌腸,幫助您排便

55.The doctor will change your dressing. /The doctor will remove your stitches.醫生要給您換藥/醫生要給您拆線.

56.I'm going to give you oxygen now.我要給您吸氧

57.I'm going to give you nebulization.我要給您(霧化)吸入.

58. I'm going to do bladder irrigation for you.我要給您做膀胱沖洗

59.You have to rest in bed for at least one week您至少要臥床休息一周.

60.How are you today? How was your sleep last night? How is your appetite?您今天怎么樣?您昨晚睡得怎么樣?您的食欲怎么樣?

61.Did you pass motion yesterday?/Are your bowel movements normal?昨天您排便了嗎?/您的大便正常嗎?

62.What color of your urine?您的尿液什么顏色?

63.How much urine do you pass each time?您每次排尿多少?

64.You will have skin/cervical traction.要給您做皮膚/頸部牽引

65. Take more exercises./Do some light work, have a happy outlook, avoid excitement and too much worry. Be careful not to stumble.

多做鍛煉/做一些輕體力活動,保持良好的心態,避免興奮和過度憂慮,小心不要摔倒

66.You are going to have a blood transfusion.要給您輸血

67.The results are normal.結果正常

68.You are suffering from ~/Your disease was diagnosed as ~您的病診斷為~

69.You have to stop smoking and alcohol.您必須戒煙、戒酒

五.about medication and nutrition(關于藥物和營養)

70.Take two tablets three times a day after/before food.飯前/飯后服,每日三次,每次兩粒.

71.Take the medicine with a lot of water.服用此藥,要多飲水.

72.I'll give you an injection twice a day.我要給您注射,每日兩次.

73.This medicine is used for preventing infection/treating infection/relieving your pain/protecting your stomach/supplying nutrients/ bringing down your temperature/ intracranial pressure/stopping bleeding/

這種藥是為了預防感染/治療感染/減輕疼痛/保護您的胃/提供營養/降低體溫/降低顱內壓/停止出血

74.You should have a low fat/ low salt/ light diet/high caloric diet/high protein/soft diet/liquid food.

您的進食應該是低脂/低鹽/輕淡/高熱量/高蛋白/軟食/流食的食物

75.Please take some more nourishing food.請食營養多的食物.

六.comforting(安慰)

76.Never mind/It doesn't matter沒關系

77.Don't worry不要擔心

78.Don't be nervous. You are in good hands.不要緊張,操作者是高手

79.You will recover soon.您很快就會康復的

80.Please come back to see the doctor for check-up in two weeks.請兩周后來看醫生復查

相關資訊:
網站導航:
 四六級 指南 動態 經驗 試題 資料  托福 指南 動態 經驗 留學 備考
 雅思 指南 動態 機經 經驗 輔導  公共英語 指南 動態 備考 試題 輔導
 日語 就業 輔導 留學 考試 報考  法語 資料 文化 考試 留學 輔導
 韓語 入門 口語 閱讀 留學 文化  西語 輔導 資料 考試 留學 風采
基礎醫學英語
150元/門
系統講解知識,全面提升水平
課時數:21課時
醫護英語口語
150元/門
講授專業口語,打通學習障礙
課時數:20課時

外語教育網(www.chuangyi100.net)是北京東大正保科技有限公司(CDEL)旗下一家大型外語遠程教育網站,正保科技成立于2005年7月,是國內超大型外語遠程教育基地,上榜“北京優質教育資源榜”--“百萬讀者推崇的網絡教育機構”。


公司憑借雄厚的師資力量、先進的網絡視頻多媒體課件技術、嚴謹細致的教學作風、靈活多樣的教學方式,為學員提供完整、優化的外語課程,既打破了傳統面授的諸多限制,發揮了網絡教育的優勢,也兼顧面授的答疑與互動特點,為我國培養了大量優秀的外語人才。


為了滿足學員學習不同語種、不同階段的學習需求,網站開設了包括考試英語、行業英語、實用口語以及小語種在內的百余門語言學習課程,涵蓋英語、日語、韓語、俄語、德語、法語、西班牙語、意大利語、阿拉伯語等主要語種,供學員自由選擇。此外,網站還擁有各類外語專業信息和考試信息20余萬條,是廣大學員了解外語類考試最新政策、動態及參加各語種培訓的優質網站。


北京東大正保科技有限公司成立于2000年,是一家具備網絡教育資質、經教育部批準開展遠程教育的專業公司,為北京市高新技術企業、中國十大教育集團、聯合國教科文組織技術與職業教育培訓在中國的唯一試點項目。


公司下屬13家行業遠程教育網站,業務涵蓋了會計、法律、醫學、建設、自考、成考、考研、中小學、外語、信息技術、漢語言教學等諸多領域,擁有辦公面積8000多平米,員工近千人,公司年招生規模達270萬人。由于正保遠程教育(China Distance Education Holdings Ltd., CDEL)在中國互聯網遠程教育行業內的絕對優勢和強大影響力,正保教育模式一直被廣大投資人所追捧。2008年7月30日,公司在美國紐約證券交易所正式掛牌上市(股票交易代碼:DL),是2008年唯一一家在美國紐交所上市的專業從事互聯網遠程教育的中國企業。


版權聲明
   1、凡本網注明 “來源:外語教育網”的所有作品,版權均屬外語教育網所有,未經本網授權不得轉載、鏈接、轉貼或以其他方式使用;已經本網授權的,應在授權范圍內使用,且必須注明“來源:外語教育網”。違反上述聲明者,本網將追究其法律責任。
  2、本網部分資料為網上搜集轉載,均盡力標明作者和出處。對于本網刊載作品涉及版權等問題的,請作者與本網站聯系,本網站核實確認后會盡快予以處理。
  本網轉載之作品,并不意味著認同該作品的觀點或真實性。如其他媒體、網站或個人轉載使用,請與著作權人聯系,并自負法律責任。
  3、本網站歡迎積極投稿
  4、聯系方式:
編輯信箱:for68@chinaacc.com
電話:010-82319999-2371
腾讯分分彩高佣金代理平台 出国| 贞丰县| 新郑市| 紫金县| 怀来县| 辽阳县| 噶尔县| 友谊县| 射洪县| 三门县| 民县| 神池县| 公主岭市| 福建省| 清涧县| 珠海市| 敦化市| 伊川县| 盐池县| 临泉县| 建昌县| 庐江县| 如皋市| 寿阳县| 烟台市| 神农架林区| 库车县| 中方县| 唐海县| 兴安盟| 芒康县| 中江县| 阜新| 许昌县| 南丹县| 繁昌县| 中方县| 长丰县|